- Rated 4.5 stars
- 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- Reviewed by: Chad Kirchner
The 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk is Jeep’s long-awaited replacement to the previous Cherokee in the small-ish SUV segment. The debut to the public didn’t go so well, as photos leaked from the Toledo North Assembly Plant ahead of the official unveiling, and the photos weren’t flattering to the new SUV’s unique front fascia. Even when reviewing the vehicle almost a year after it hit the streets, people still seem to either like the looks or hate them. Regardless, the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk is a very capable vehicle and would be a vehicle I would personally purchase. It’s just that good.
Click here to read the full review on TFLcar…
- Looks great in Trailhawk trim.
- Excellent off-road capabilities.
- Great on-road manners.
- Good fuel economy.
- Polarizing looks not appreciated by some.
- HID headlights not available on Trailhawk trim.