• Earlier today, FCA announced that they’ll be splitting Ferrari off as its own separate company. In this split, 10% of Ferrari shares will be available for the public to buy, and the remaining 90% will…

    Readmore

  • When a vehicle is in motion, you really shouldn’t leave it. Yes, there might be a rare case where you need to bail, but in general bailing out of the car is not the most ideal situation. Just ask the …

    Readmore

  • It’s another year, which means it’s time for another Consumer Reports annual reliability survey. Whether or not you agree with the results, the folks at CR do make a valid point. Much of the satisfact…

    Readmore

  • Sergio Marchionne, head of automotive conglomerate Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, is also the direct head of the Ferrari brand. He wants to up the production of Ferraris that are sold worldwide, surely in…

    Readmore

  • This week, I’ve been spending my time putting miles on a 2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack. I like the car a lot, but as a manual transmission it does have one very annoying feature; skip shift. For tho…

    Readmore

  • The Dodge Viper’s sales have been slow, to say the least. A new, completely track-focused might be the shot in the arm the car needs to generate more cash. The concept-only (at this time) Dodge Viper …

    Readmore

  • This week, I’m driving a modern take on the classic muscle car; the 2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack. Though known for the green Mustang that Steve McQueen drives, the movie Bullitt has the baddies dri…

    Readmore

  • dodge-challenger-t-a-concept

    Earlier today, Dodge unveiled their line of 2014 SEMA projects, including the Challenger T/A concept. While Dodge is adamant that this product is a concept and only what they would build if they could…

    Readmore

Read it Too  photo Archives - Average Car Guy

By admin